I know it's February, but before I go forward, I want to share a little Christmas JOY! I always enjoy putting out the decorations, and by the time Christmas has come and gone, I'm ready to put them away for the year. This year, we got a new (to us) camera. So, it was fun trying taking pictures of our house all decorated for the season.
Above is the view of the tree from Baby Girl's room. I wondered what she would think of all of the lights and decorations. She's so darn observant of every sound and person around her. But, honestly, I don't think she even cared about them. She would look at the tree if I stopped and looked at it with her. But otherwise, she was too busy to notice.
And we had so much fun buying presents for our little girl, and celebrating her first Christmas with her. But the best was Christmas Day. Hubs was so excited. He got up early so I could sleep in. He fed Baby Girl and made breakfast. So, he was a little disappointed when he realized that Baby Girl wouldn't be up again until noon. He just wanted to open presents with her and PLAY!!
I couldn't resist getting a new ornament for Baby Girl. I mean, it is an elephant (my fav) after all.
And I couldn't resist getting a new one for me too!
It seems so long ago now. It's hard to believe this was only a couple of months ago. Our baby girl has changed a ton too. Sleeping, eating, crawling, sitting, MORE teeth...how she plays and who she trusts. I'm so thankful for what God has brought us through and taught us (and continues to teach us!).
No comments:
Post a Comment