With this Christmas being Baby Girl's first, we have been so excited to share all of the fun of the season with her. And this included a trip to have her picture taken with Santa.
We were concerned at first with how she would react. Hoping she wouldn't cry the moment that we sat her in his lap, it made me laugh out loud to see her give him "the look." She pretty much gives everyone this reaction. So, I shouldn't have been surprised. But it was still funny to me that even Santa got that face.
We captured a good pic of them together on our camera too.
This was such a fun day. Hubs took the day off work, and we had a family day. Being together as just the three of us, we went to the mall and played around. Then we spent a fun evening together at home.
I think someone loves his little girl.








I just love all these pictures!!
ReplyDelete