Jer and I went out the day after Christmas to grab a few shots at her parents' house. It was so beautiful. I wanted to get outside and enjoy the day.
And after that day, I think it might be time to invest in some snow pants. Jer sure looked smart in hers, and I have a feeling Baby Girl will be wanting to enjoy the snow more next year too!
Above: The view of in-law's back yard.
During one of the snows, Hubs and I went outside to take a few pictures and play while Baby Girl was taking a nap. It can be so much fun to be a big kid!!
When I took these pictures, I remember thinking that if it was going to be cold then we might as well have the beauty of the white snow. But I think I've gotten spoiled with some nicer weather recently, so I'm more than ready for spring now!
No comments:
Post a Comment