Monday, April 15, 2013

Enjoying the coming of Spring.

Today was a great day for getting outside. This evening Baby Girl and I went for a walk. I could tell she loved it just as much as me. She was taking in all of the sights and sounds. There was a slight breeze and a beautiful sky. I grabbed a few shots to remember the moment.

I love Spring. It is such a short season here, which makes me want to hold on to it for as long as possible. (Cue Anne of Green Gables quote here.)

Going on a walk tonight reminded me of this time last year. Walking my brand new baby. With a very blue sky. And big, white fluffy clouds. I honestly think I've barely been outside since that time, which might be why I have been aching for Spring to hurry up and get here. Cabin fever. More than my entire life combined.

A few pics from our walk today...











No comments:

Post a Comment