Friday, April 20, 2012

Random thoughts this week....

1. I'm so thankful for the friends I've been able to hang out with this week.  It's great to see each one one more time before the baby comes.  Plus it's so nice to have fun things to look forward to to help me make it through this week and not just dread it.

2.  I'm starting to do the pregnant woman waddle.  I try not to but my get up doesn't go so well right now.

3. I gave all of my current babies (house plants) attention one more time before the baby comes. Some got replanted, some got fresh miracle gro dirt and all got a big drink of water.  They're so happy.  They all said thank you and that they will miss me while I might forget about them for a while.

4. We have a new to us microwave.  Our just decided to go kaput.  Only a year and half old and the perfect size, I would like to just keep ours.  However, it will be tough to go without one for a couple months, and I think we're running out of time to think about things like that for now.  So, how great that someone at the hubs work just bought a new one and wanted to sell his old one.

5.  I really like the song "Ain't No Sunshine" by Billy Withers.  John Mayer should do a version of it.  I also really like Corinne Bailey Rae's "Put Your Records On." Great song.  Can you tell I'm listening to Pandora right now?


6.  I don't think I mentioned that we bought a cart for this space in the kitchen.  Originally, we wanted to build a window seat here.  But I think this looks quite nice, and it's functional too.  There's one of the replanted plants in its new home.  I think it will like being so close to the sunshine daily.  We'll see if we can get that cactus to bloom again!

No comments:

Post a Comment