Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hot, Hot, Hot!

Yesterday was my first ever professional manicure, and it was quite fun!

I had a hard time deciding which color to pick.  I normally go with safe, which for me is in the shades of pinks and reds.  The color I picked was Hot, Hot, Hot Pink.  I think it should have been named Hot, Hot, Hot Mama!  :)  I didn't realize it until my nails were painted that this is the perfect color for someone expecting a little girl at any time.

I keep looking at them, which could be dangerous when driving, but they're just so shiney and pretty.  I kind of don't want to do anything with my hands now... including peel my orange at lunch ... for fear of messing them up.

Jeri organized a get together for the sisters to go out before the baby comes.  It's a tradition.  Sadly, Jeanie couldn't make it because she wasn't feeling well.  But we've decided that just gives us the excuse to go again ... maybe when I need a little me time in a month or so after the baby comes.

Don't you love Jeri and Jodi's colors below?  A brown color and a sparkly purple.  Very mod and cool.  Sometime, maybe I'll be brave enough to try one of these colors too.



1 comment:

  1. I could get a mani/pedi every week if I allowed myself. LOVE the hot pink color--bright colors are so in and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete