This past week, my sister-in-law and I planned a Christmas craft time. We had a good time together, and I'm excited that she invited me. I've been wanting to do this for a while, and this gave me the initiative.
Our craft table.
I changed the ribbon on this wreath, added lights and replaced the ornaments. Doesn't it look great with the lights and garland on the mantle? You can view Jodi's wreath here as well as some of her other great Christmas ideas.
One of the ornaments we made. ...We got the idea from another blog, and it very much resembles some of the ornaments available at Pottery Barn this year.

Jingle Bell Wreath to welcome visitors.
ho! ho! ho! Tis the season. Writing this post has been a good reminder to me. I want to enjoy each event as time with family and friends. It's so easy to get overwelmed with planning, scheduling, cooking, shopping, that one could stress right through the season. I'd rather take the time to enjoy some good Christmas movies!
ahh! LOVE that you linked my blog! ha! ;) and how did you get your jingle bell wreath to stay in shape??? i haven't gotten that far yet! love yoU!
ReplyDelete