Erin, I love the coke glasses. But I love what goes inside more. Love your happy place. When you and Josh are out on vaca sometime you should go to "Pretty Place" North Caroline, or South. It is right on the boarderline and I forget which one it is actually in. Dale's nephew Gabe had his wedding there. Very very beautiful or should I say pretty. The church has an open end right where the couple marries so it is open to the incredible sight. They then had the after party in a huge barn with dancing, singing & laughing all night. Kinda like, but of course not a great as your wedding after fun. Love you blog. Auntie m
Erin, I love the coke glasses. But I love what goes inside more. Love your happy place. When you and Josh are out on vaca sometime you should go to "Pretty Place" North Caroline, or South. It is right on the boarderline and I forget which one it is actually in. Dale's nephew Gabe had his wedding there. Very very beautiful or should I say pretty. The church has an open end right where the couple marries so it is open to the incredible sight. They then had the after party in a huge barn with dancing, singing & laughing all night. Kinda like, but of course not a great as your wedding after fun.
ReplyDeleteLove you blog. Auntie m