Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cupcakes

I love baking! There's something wonderful about pulling sweet, warm treats from the oven. I also love celebrating friends' birthdays. How perfect to combine the two? The fun treats below were for a fun friend at work named Kristy. She and I not only share our birthday month but also year.






I love it that cupcakes are "in." There are so many creative ways to make cupcakes sophisticated and fun. Wouldn't it be great to create a place like the "Flying Cupcake" to share such happy treats every day?

3 comments:

  1. They look amazing Erin! And I really want one...now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at making awesome cupcakes! These are great looking just like the ones you made for Meg's shower! I have some awesome pics of those. I should email you one and you can put it on this blog!

    ReplyDelete