Sunday, November 1, 2009

Coca-Cola Glasses

While on vacation, we came across Cracker Barrel's 40th Anniversary Coca-Cola glasses. Don't you love them? I thought they were so adorable that we ended up getting a set of six! It has the logo for CB on one side and Coke on the other. Feel free to come over and enjoy a refreshing glass of Coke with us anytime.


4 comments:

  1. Does the 1st commenter on your blog win a nice glass of coke and popcorn!:) Looking forward to reading your blog!
    Love you,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey E!
    I love your blog name, and I'm stoked to read it as you write it! Thanks for sharing!
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great name for a blog! Does this mean I can see what you're up to *without* getting a Facebook account? ;)
    PattiO

    ReplyDelete
  4. That glass of Coke was wonderful. Ahhhh!!! It hit the spot!

    ReplyDelete