The Hubs and I went on our first DATE since becoming parents. This is huge since I have barely breathed the air outside of my house in the past couple of months. It was great being out just the two of us.
While on our outing, we came across a fun place that I think will become a new love for me. It's a boutique at the Keystone Fashion Mall called "Hot Mama." It might even take the place of Ann Taylor LOFT.... seriously.
The salesperson was uber nice, and the clothes were exactly the style I wish I was. My hope is to one day, piece by piece, get there. Anyway, it seemed like the perfect place to tell my stylish friends about. The reason it's called Hot Mama is because they help moms discover what fits their body best after pregnancy. There are toys for the tots to play with while you shop, and they have drinks to enjoy.
Plus, they host Girls' Time Out parties. They supply the treats and drinks. You bring your friends. It's an after hours party, and everyone gets a 15% discount on purchases that night. It sounds like the perfect blend of hosting a party (without having to stress over snacks and house cleaning) and girls shopping (except you have the store to yourself!). So, someday, you may see an invite to a fun gals night to Hot Mama from me. It might not be for a little bit, but still, be on the look out.

No comments:
Post a Comment