It's so sweet to see how much she is loved. She can (and did) cry her little self into a tizzy and still have everyone going gaga over her. I guess I can't say much. She has my total attention too.
Cousin time.
Below: I think Chase liked his presents. He made these faces for real, but then he was willing to pose each of them for me again so I could get my pics. He thinks it's funny to make "silly face" shots, and I love it. He is so funny. If you can't tell, he's a bit of a ham!
Our dinner came with a dessert so Hubs and I shared tiramisu. Yum! For a second, I thought I was in "No Reservations" (except that we weren't eating it out of a plastic tupperware container).
It has been fun to start trying to do things and get out again with our new baby girl. It wears her out, but she is very determined to not sleep when she doesn't want to. So we had a fun time with the vacuum running to calm her down when we got home. Once we put her to bed, she woke up still a little hungry and ready to talk her sweet babble talk... melts my heart. I just rocked her and cherished the moment knowing that no picture or video can capture such sweetness.
Above: Baby Girl cashed out from her outing before we put her to bed.








No comments:
Post a Comment