Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bikers.

Tonight's the night.  The bikes are in the living room and receiving the cadillac of spring preparations before taking that first, long spring ride.  For me, spring cleaning means reorganizing and dejunking.  But not for Josh.  It's time to test the brakes, pump the tires, lube the gears, etc.

Right now, there's a certain look on his face telling me he's enjoying every second of it.  A look that for him says, "I'm in my happy place."  I remember the first time we went on a bike ride together.  It was such a special moment to me because I knew I was seeing him in his element. ... relaxed and enjoying every moment of it. 

In other news, we had my nephews over a couple of weekends ago.  And for a little one on one time, we did the "great trade" with my parents where we each got one at a time for an evening and then traded for the next evening. 

Here's my nephew enjoying his daper good looks in the mirror. 



"I'm too sexy for this haircut..."  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment