


We recently turned the last unfinished room of the house into a music, media, guest room. I love the wall color in the room, which helps bring out the richness of the newly refinished wood floors. Plus, it's so nice to feel like we're using every room in the house. Hopefully, we'll have guests come and enjoy the room too. We've lovingly named the room "David's room." I'm also excited for Josh to have a space for his music. Maybe he can host guitar jams once again. It's always great to see him pick up his guitar.

The cool thing in this picture could easily go unnoticed, but not to me. We decided to get a daybed so the room would have a couch feel instead of guitars in a bedroom. To help the daybed feel more day than bed, we put a whole assortment of cool pillows on it. However, to finish it off, I wanted just three more Euro (big square) pillows. I had found a couple before for a steal of $10 each (Ralph Lauren) from Home Goods and was hoping to find such a steal again. After searching many stores for bedding, I was unable to find nice, big Euro pillows without spending too much. Deciding to wait, I kind of put the search on the backburner. But to my surprise, my dear hubbie remembered my hope to get those Euro pillows to finish off the bed. He surprised me by going back to Home Goods on his lunch hour and finding three Tommy Bahama Euro pillows for $10 each!! I squeeled with delight when I came home that night to my surprise, and I love them all the more because of his thoughtfulness.
No comments:
Post a Comment