Sunday, May 16, 2010

Saying Goodbye.

I love our apartment.  The time is drawing close to say good-bye.  And although I'm really excited about owning and living in our first house, this will always be the first place that my husband and I called home.  I can't say that I'll miss walking up to the third floor carrying groceries, etc., but I've loved the memories we've made here.



I especially love the landscaping.  It's relaxing with the pond and waterfall and a walking trail.  Something is always blooming or changing color.  And the wildlife enjoy it too... the birds, and turtles and ducks.  There's times, I just pull in after work and sit in my car to watch the water fall.  If only I could transport this to our new back yard.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe they won't notice if you take the pond with you.

    So exciting about your house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll help you take the pond, baby. It's ours!

    ReplyDelete